Our Advance Dentistry team is growing and we’re looking for some incredible team members to bring into the family!
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation days & sick days
- 40-hour workweeks
What we are looking for:
The Treatment Coordinator team is an integral component of our patient-centered approach
and is truly pivotal in helping to create a comfortable, positive, & productive experience for our patients.
We look for team members who:
- exemplify both professionalism and empathy
- have exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- provide stellar customer service
- help establish the practice as our patients’ “dental home” — a place that is genuine & friendly, skilled & supportive, and truly second to none.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
An ideal candidate for this role possesses:
- 2+ years of dental experience with solid clinical knowledge
- strong communication & listening skills
- attention to detail
- a demonstrated ability to multitask and problem-solve
- good math skills
- proficiency in Dentrix
We’re a technologically driven organization committed to delivering stellar dental care while creating a second-to-none patient-experience.
Our team enjoys lovely facilities, great benefits, and a dynamic environment. We absolutely love what we do and have a great time doing it!
If you’re ready for the next step in your career (and a phenomenal work-family to go along with it), give us a call!
About the Role:
The primary focus of this role is on creating an effective, productive, and constructive connection between our patients and their care.
Specific responsibilities include:
- helping patients gain a better understanding of their treatment plan
- provide patients with any explanation of the steps — clinical, financial, etc. — necessary to complete the treatment plan prescribed by their doctor
- ensuring that the treatment prescribed by the doctor is fulfilled by the patient according to its urgency
- creating clear financial arrangements using patient’s dental benefits
- ensuring the completion of treatment plans with effective & supportive follow-through
- ensuring that patients’ questions or concerns are addressed professionally and promptly.
Some duties may require providing administrative support to the practice.
If you are looking for:
If you’re looking for…
- a POSITIVE & CONSTRUCTIVE office culture
- a FOCUSED & EMPOWERING environment
- a team that’s passionate about providing BEST-IN-CLASS patient care
…then we’d love to talk to you!
SHARE THIS JOB:
TEAM / FAMILY
Learn More About Joining Our Team