Front Office Specialist
Our Advance Dentistry team is growing and we’re looking for some incredible team members to bring into the family!
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation days & sick days
- 40-hour workweeks
What we are looking for:
The Front Office team is absolutely pivotal in helping to create a comfortable, positive, & productive experience for our patients.
We look for team members who:
- exemplify both professionalism and empathy
- have exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- provide stellar customer service
- help establish the practice as our patients’ “dental home” — a place that is genuine & friendly, skilled & supportive, and truly second to none.
We’re a technologically driven organization committed to delivering stellar dental care while creating a second-to-none patient-experience.
Our team enjoys lovely facilities, great benefits, and a dynamic environment. We absolutely love what we do and have a great time doing it!
If you’re ready for the next step in your career (and a phenomenal work-family to go along with it), give us a call!
About the Role:
- greeting patients as they arrive
◦ nurture the practice-patient relationship (from the individual’s very first face-to-face interaction, all the way through their hundredth visit)
◦ help create a positive, productive, supportive, & constructive in-office experience for every individual
- help facilitate misc. patient-communication tasks
◦ answer inbound phone calls
◦ place outbound phone calls
◦ confirm & schedule patient appointments (in person &/or by phone)
◦ communicate with affiliated health care organizations — other dental practices, etc.
- help execute misc. Front Office tasks
◦ collect payments
◦ assist with insurance verification
◦ provide support on all other tasks associated with the department’s day-to-day responsibilities
- contribute to the growth & evolution of Front Office operations
◦ work collaboratively to refine the department’s workflow and expand its capabilities.
If you are looking for:
If you’re looking for…
- a POSITIVE & CONSTRUCTIVE office culture
- a FOCUSED & EMPOWERING environment
- a team that’s passionate about providing BEST-IN-CLASS patient care
…then we’d love to talk to you!
Potential team members who have at least one year of experience in a dental or medical environment (ideally, in a front office setting) are preferred.
But that is certainly not a prerequisite.
We are more than willing to work with talented, compassionate individuals who demonstrate noteworthy teamwork skills and a genuine drive to serve patients.
FAIRFAX / MARIEMONT, OHIO
SHARE THIS JOB: