Patient Connection Specialist (/ Call Center)
Our Advance Dentistry team is growing and we’re looking for some incredible team members to bring into the family!
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation days & sick days
- 5-day workweeks
We’re a technologically driven organization committed to delivering stellar dental care while creating a second-to-none patient-experience.
Our team enjoys lovely facilities, great benefits, and a dynamic environment. We absolutely love what we do and have a great time doing it!
If you’re looking for the next step in your career (and a phenomenal work-family to go along with it), give us a call!
About the Role:
- answering inbound calls for a two-location dental practice
- provide the caller with a fully present, empathetic, & productive experience
- develop the practice-patient relationship, even from the very first phone call.
- guide phone calls to the appropriate department &/or team member
- placing outbound calls
- confirm patient appointments
- communicate with affiliated health care organizations — other dental practices, etc.
- helping facilitate/execute misc. patient-communication tasks
- send patient emails & texts as needed
- contribute to the growth & evolution of the Call Center — work collaboratively to refine the department’s workflow and expand its capabilities.
If you are looking for:
- a POSITIVE & CONSTRUCTIVE office culture
- a FOCUSED & EMPOWERING environment
- a team that’s passionate about providing BEST-IN-CLASS patient care
SHARE THIS JOB:
TEAM / FAMILY
Learn More About Joining Our Team