Surface stains and yellowing of the teeth cannot be completely eliminated by brushing and flossing alone. Many tend to brush more vigorously, which can remove the enamel from your teeth, causing serious damage to your gums. Others use over-the-counter whitening kits, although they do not have the prescription strength and lasting effects of a professional teeth-whitening procedure.
The use of over-the-counter whitening products is not always effective. The use of professional whitening, on the other hand, could be recommended for strength and longer lasting effects. Professional whitening is the most effective way to reduce discoloration in between teeth and on the tooth surface.
At-Home Professional Teeth Whitening
Here at Advance Dentistry, we offer professional, custom whitening trays.
- These professional whitening trays are made through custom impressions that are taken here in the office.
- The impression is then sent to one of the finest dental labs in the country.
- From the impressions, the lab creates molds that will custom fit to your teeth.
- A 15-minute appointment is then scheduled for you to pick up your custom trays and be given at-home care instructions.
These personalized fit of these custom whitening trays allows the professional, take-home whitening gel to fill in and whiten every section of your teeth — including in between your teeth.
And because the custom trays fit snuggly onto and around your teeth, they are much more comfortable than strips.
Custom whitening trays give you the ability to whiten at home, on the road, or at work.
& All while giving you better results.
One of the keys to a long-lasting, bright smile is to have them seen and addressed by a dentist who offers cosmetic dentistry before discoloration becomes too severe. Whether you choose an in-office or at-home procedure, you can be sure to receive solid advice and professional care. (Not to mention a smile that will knock their socks off!)
In-Office Professional Teeth Whitening
Advance Dentistry also offers Zoom Whitening.
After having your teeth cleaned, this safe, effective bleaching treatment is broken into three identical 15-minute segments, performed all in one session:
- Zoom whitening gel is applied to your teeth.
- A slightly heated lamp is shone into your mouth for 15 minutes, during which time you can relax and watch television or listen to music. (The light activates the ingredients in the gel, penetrating the teeth and bleaching away the discoloration – without harming your teeth’s structure.)
That’s all there is to it.
Zoom gives instant results and you will walk out of the office with a brighter, whiter smile.
You will see immediate results as Zoom makes your teeth an average of 2-4 shades lighter!
For more information on professional teeth whitening or to schedule your next dentist appointment, give us a call today!
Servicing patients and families from Cincinnati, Columbus, Northern Kentucky, and Indiana.